Marinade for Grilled Chicken.
You can have Marinade for Grilled Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinade for Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beer, ginger ale, apple cider, or apple juice.
Marinade for Grilled Chicken step by step
- Pour olive oil into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup..
- Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and cayenne pepper and add to olive oil. Add garlic, onions, and parsley. Mix together well with a fork. Slowly add beer as it will cause the mixture to foam and bubble slightly..
- Pour marinade over the chicken in the zip top bag. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal. Turn the bag from side to side to make sure all chicken has been coated with the marinade..
- Place the bag flat on a small, rimmed kitchen sheet pan and into the refrigerator. Allow to sit up to 1 hour or overnight for best results, turning the bag over every few hours to keep the chicken coated..