Honey Sriracha chicken thighs. Sweet & Spicy HONEY SRIRACHA GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS – juicy smoky chicken thighs slathered in an easy Honey Sriracha glaze that will make you swoon! I guarantee these will be a hit! One of My Favorite Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipes.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs sweet, spicy, tender, and juicy! A super fast prep makes them a great weeknight dinner. These sweet and spicy chicken thighs are like a cross between roast chicken and hot wings. You can cook Honey Sriracha chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha chicken thighs
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken thighs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Veg oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 of green onions minced.
- It’s Handful of cilantro, chopped.
For the best results, use organic or all-natural chicken. Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add remaining Sriracha sauce and the lime juice. Seal; turn bag to coat chicken. Golden brown chicken thighs in a sweet and sticky honey sriracha sauce; serve with a side of jasmine rice and top with fresh cilantro, green onion and toasted sesame seeds.
Honey Sriracha chicken thighs instructions
- Get the grill nice and hot, while that's happening season the chicken with salt n peppa and a splash of vegetable oil..
- Cook the chicken. Indirect heat is the name of the game. As it cooks make the sauce.
- Mix butter, Sriracha, honey and vinegar in a small pot over low. Split into two bowls when melted and slightly thickened..
- As chicken finishes brush sauce on. Wait two minutes, flip brush other side..
- Plate drizzle with other half of remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro..
- Enjoy that shit..
You can never have too many chicken thigh recipes. It's one of the most flavorful cuts of chicken, and economical to boot. Have you tried honey sriracha chicken? My version is baked honey sriracha chicken 😉 They are super crispy panko breaded chicken thigh pieces coated with thick sweet spicy and a tad tangy sauce. Like always, don't forget your bowl of rice to complete this delicious dish.