Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs. Whisk in cream and lemon juice. Keep warm in the top of a double boiler set over hot water until serving time. This lemon butter chicken with cream sauce is an easy and tasty dish that is cooked on the stovetop and then baked in the oven in one pan.
Serve the sauce over pasta or rice for an easy, delicious dinner! This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter, but all opinions are my own. There's no sugar – soooo tart. You can have Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs
- It’s 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans OR 2 cups spinach.
Sieved it too to get rid of eggy bits. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir.
Creamy Lemon Butter & Garlic Chicken Thighs step by step
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, & paprika..
- Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken skin side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Discard excess fat. And set aside chicken..
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low..
- Add green beans, or spinach, and stir until spinach is wilted or beans are covered, and the sauce has thickened. Return chicken to the skillet..
- If your skillet is not oven proof, transfer to metal baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy! 😋🍽.
In a mixer, add the butter and the lemon juice. Cream together on low speed until they are completely combined. Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time and continue to beat on medium speed until the frosting is creamy. Chicken breast recipes can be so dull – time to step it up! Cream and lemon are a luscious combination and is sensational served over golden crispy chicken.