Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Mouthwatering Mushroom And Broccoli Frittata, Broccoli And Mushrooms Stuffed Potatoes, Balsamic Honey Roasted Vegetables. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish!
Add some mashed potatoes and broccoli and you've got a complete meal in no time that the. Potatoes cooked in broth with mushrooms add body and thickness to this simple, puréed potato mushroom soup. With the potatoes, how about doing the traditional mashed potatoes. You can have Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- You need 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- You need 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of Chopped Corriander.
- It’s 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Try roasted garlic mashed Mushroom-Chickpea recipe. Arrange onions, broccoli and cheese in the potato crust. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg. I stir fried mushrooms broccoli cauliflower and onions and put them all on the quiche.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) instructions
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
I also substituted soy milk (which I don't really like but I use it in recipes like this for health reasons) and. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe just like my grandma used to make! They're so creamy and easy because they're made with Cream of Mushroom Soup! If you need to find a way to make someone eat their broccoli, add it with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – now they'll eat it!