Kokoda Of Fiji.
You can have Kokoda Of Fiji using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kokoda Of Fiji
- Prepare 100 g of Flounder fillet.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 pack of Cherry tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 50 ml of Lemon juice.
Kokoda Of Fiji instructions
- Dice the flounder fillet into 1 – 2cm cubes.
- Put them into a bowl with salt and vinegar.
- Add 25ml lemon juice to the bowl.
- Wrap the bowl and put it in refrigerator overnight (The flounder cubes will turn white).
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves, dice the cucumber and the apple into a cube of 1 – 2 cm and slice the onion.
- Wash flounder of with water and drain them.
- Put 5 and 6 into same bowl.
- Add coconut milk and 25ml lemon juice to the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill to complete.