Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. Coconut milk makes this a luscious coconut curry. Add in the spices such as turmeric, cumin, curry powder. This Creamy Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry is the BEST curry I've ever had!
They add fibre, protein, texture and keep the curry filling! Perfect for a quick snack or dessert! Vegan coconut chickpea curry is one of those dishes that holds a special place in my heart. You can have Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- You need 250 g of raisin.
- It’s 200 g of chickpea.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- It’s 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
A can of chickpeas, some rich coconut milk I used to make vegan coconut chickpea curry recipes regularly when we were newly married. I'd whip them together with veggies we happened to. How To Make Lemon Coconut Balls? Check the video below (it's right above the recipe card) for easy instructions.
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls instructions
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
The recipe is also vegan (dairy-free), and suited for many (not all). Add chickpeas, simmer sauce and broth and bring to a simmer, stirring. I have always loved coconut candy treats like Raffaelo balls and bounty bars so I'm happy to share this homemade vegan recipe that is as. Coconut Curry Kale and Chickpea Ball Soup. This rich coconut curry soup is made with vegan chickpea meatballs and tender kale in a spicy coconut milk broth.