Spicy Pork Belly With Chickpea And Eggs. Wrap the pork belly with foil wrappers and place in fridge overnight. Uncovered please, we need the rind to be dry before roasting. Remove the salt and place the pork belly on the middle rack.
This Chinese pork belly is meltingly tender with a sweet-spicy-sticky coating. Chickpeas: Yeah, that could work as a beer snack. That's probably going to taste disgusting (unless we're talking Cadbury crème egg. You can cook Spicy Pork Belly With Chickpea And Eggs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Belly With Chickpea And Eggs
- You need 1 of . 1/2 kg pork belly.
- You need 2 can of chickpea.
- You need 6 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Thai sweet Chili sauce.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 3 of clove.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Spicy Pork Belly @ Honey Pig. Find this Pin and more on Washington DC Dining by Marshall Ingel. Low-Carb Keto Bacon, Egg, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole is the perfect quick and easy make-ahead, meal-prep dish with cheese, mushrooms, and peppers. Salad of rice noodles with meat, shiitake and vegetables vertica.
Spicy Pork Belly With Chickpea And Eggs step by step
- With water and eggs in a pot, Bring to a boil then simmer down for 10 minutes.., in running cold water to peel its shelll and set aside.
- With oil pan Fry the garlic, star anise, clove, cinnamon stick with the pork belly for few minutes till it's all brown on all side then add water.
- Season it with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster then put on high in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Once it's cooked add in the Thai Chili sauce, Chickpea and cooked hard boiled eggs and simmer for few minutes then enjoy with white rice.
- Spicy braised pork belly with Chickpea and eggs, I thinly slice up the pork belly, This Simple dish goes well with white rice.
Fresh spinach salad, eggs and roasted beets. Nobody does crispy pork belly like the Chinese! The secret to the perfect, shatteringly crisp, perfectly seasoned crackling is to bake with a salt crust. The best crackling in the world with juicy seasoned flesh, no one. Crispy Pork Belly and Sandwich Banh Mi.