Chickpea Mash with Burger. Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a tikki or round shape. A simple vegetarian and vegan chickpea veggie burger recipe using garbanzo beans (chickpeas), onions, celery and carrot mashed together with flour If you need a gluten-free veggie burger recipe, this kidney bean and mushroom veggie burger recipe uses oats and eggs as a binder instead of the. This burger is so delicious, you will not miss the meat, promise!
But if you don't like the ingredients, they can easily be modified. The great Mashed Chickpea Salad is quick, easy and delicious in lettuce wraps, scooped up with sliced veggies, or as a sandwich filler! The ingredients for this easy chickpea mash can be changed up to suit your taste and keep it interesting! You can have Chickpea Mash with Burger using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea Mash with Burger
- You need of -Burger——–.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of chickpea mash——-.
- Prepare 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of gravy——–.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
Chickpeas – Use canned or fresh cooked garbanzo beans. Sprinkle with chives and spoon harissa paste over top. Take chickpeas, mash half of them and then add the mashed ones with the whole ones in a pan with some olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. You can also add one or more of the following: miso paste, soy sauce, onions, peppers, nutritional yeast, mushrooms, cheese, avocado, etc.
Chickpea Mash with Burger step by step
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.
Chickpeas, cilantro, and tahini are combined with cumin and chili powder in this vegetarian burger that happens to be gluten-free too! Green onions, smoked paprika, and cumin infuse these super savory veggie burgers. A creamy, garlicky avocado mash is the perfect compleme. Place drained unsalted chickpeas in a large bowl; mash until almost smooth. Quick & easy Curried Chickpea Burgers.