Mojito. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito). Pineapple Mojito Non Alcoholic Recipe – Pineapple Mojito Mocktail Recipe.
Our cocktail experts show you how to make the perfect mojito. He was previously known as ehe. The Mojito might be the perfect cocktail. You can cook Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- Prepare 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of ice cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of club soda.
With mint, simple syrup and white rum it's easy to make and always refreshing. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito. Mojito. (mo-HEE-toe) Rum drink containing lime, mint, sugar, and soda. Professional League Of Legends Player for @FBespor.
Mojito step by step
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
From Spanish mojito, diminutive of mojo ("sauce"), from mojar ("to moisten"), from Vulgar Latin *molliō ("to soften by soaking"), from Latin molliō ("soften"), from mollis ("soft"). (General American) IPA(key): /moʊˈhi.toʊ/. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /məʊˈhiːtəʊ/. mojito (plural mojitos). A refreshing mix of lime and mint, this Virgin Mojito Recipe will be your new favorite drink. This non-alcoholic mojito recipe will be a hit with kids and adults alike.