Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas. These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas use shredded chicken, white beans, corn and plenty of Pepper Jack cheese then are smothered in a green salsa These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas as super easy to put together and are great to keep on hand, freeze, or give to family or friends. If you haven't had these green chile chicken enchiladas, you are missing out! The quick and easy from-scratch creamy white sauce takes them over the They can be made with flour or corn tortillas, with white beans or without, with canned green chiles or with green enchilada sauce or salsa verde.
These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are loaded with chiles, chicken and cheese. Super easy recipe, that's perfect for a quick weeknight meal! I use pepper jack cheese, because that's our favorite. You can cook Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 2 can of 28 oz. Cans of fully cooked chicken, no water added. Rotisserie chicken is fine to use as well..
- You need 3 packages of at least 10 medium tortillas (Normal Quesadilla size not jumbo not small).
- You need 3 can of small green Chile enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 can of 4 oz. small diced green chile?s.
- You need 1 can of 4.25 oz. small chopped olives.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 2 lb of Pepper Jack Cheese shredded.
But you could really use any cheese you prefer. These enchiladas make a perfect freezer. These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas include Corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, cheese, green chile enchilada sauce, sour One of our favorite Mexican dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe!! Try a mexican blend, grated marble colby jack, or a cheddar and pepper jack blend Chicken- and cheese-stuffed corn tortillas baked under a creamy sauce infused with hot green chiles.
Green Chile Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- I like to warm up my shells with a little oil before preparing them for filler..
- Cook and shred your chicken. Shred with two forks and let cool. Put shredded chicken in large bowl and add 1/2 cup of enchiladas sauce (save the rest), handful of cheese, add green Chile's, 1 small can chopped olives, 3/4 cup of sour cream, 1tsp of cumin, a handful of chopped cilantro and salt and pepper to taste. Roll the chicken mixture into the tortillas and place in a greased casserole dish. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top and spread evenly. (Do step 4). I served with a side a sour cream. This makes two casserole dish servings. For one casserole dish do the following…..Cut tortillas down to two packages, use 1 can of diced green chilies, 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, 1 pound of Pepper Jack Cheese shredded. Enjoy!.
- Bake for 30 minutes and add the rest of the cheese on top for the last 5 minutes..
Adjust the amount of chopped chiles to suit your taste! Mix in the sour cream and chiles, heating thoroughly but do not boil, stirring occasionally. These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce. This enchilada recipe is sure to become a family favorite! These are made with corn tortillas stuffed with roasted green chiles and jack cheese, then smothered How to Make Green Chile Enchiladas.