Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. If you haven't had these green chile chicken enchiladas, you are missing out! The quick and easy from-scratch cheesy, creamy white sauce takes them They can be made with flour or corn tortillas, with white beans or without, with canned green chiles or with green enchilada sauce or salsa verde. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite!
Full of porky cheesy green chile-y goodness. And, if you have this pork made ahead of time, they come together in a snap! So I stuck one into the oven and one in the freezer for later. You can have Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- It’s of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- It’s 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- It’s 15 of 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Quality Sour Cream.
- It’s of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsa.
Anyways, make sure you head to. These green chile chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! Creamy green chile chicken enchiladas…cheesy, full of flavor and super satisfying! Believe me when I say these are SO GOOD!
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
This recipe is an absolute favorite on our list and is requested by anyone who tries it. Transform a green chile enchilada recipe into a party-ready snack with this muffin tin hack. You get all of the authentic green enchilada flavors in a portable, fun cup! Remove enchilada cups from muffin cups. Top with pico de gallo and, if desired, drizzle.