Brad's chile verde burrito. Homemade chile verde is only a few steps away from your dinner or lunch time eats thanks to this supremely simple recipe that's ready to create lean pork and Hatch chile-sauced burritos in no time flat. My husband has a several traits that define him. These burritos are so satisfying and low in fat and calories.
Choice of Chicken, Carne Asada, Al Pastor, or Carnitas. Filled with Rice, Beans, Smothered with Chile Verde, topped with Cheese, Guacamole, Lettuce. Easy chicken chile verde burrito bowls made conveniently in your slow cooker! You can have Brad's chile verde burrito using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chile verde burrito
- It’s 2 1/4 lbs of thin cut pork steaks. either sirloin or chops. cubed i.
- You need 2 of anehiem peppers.
- It’s 2 of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion.
- It’s 12 of lg tomatillos.
- You need 1 pkg of Chipotle taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (10 Oz) of can green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (7 Oz) of can diced green chiles.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- Prepare of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s of flour tortillas.
This recipe only takes minutes to prepare and results in a marvelous You just toss some boneless chicken breasts and some chile verde salsa (aka green salsa) in a crock pot, walk away, and several hours later you have. It is just the right amount of spice for breakfast to start your day off right!! the place was packed Fast service and great breakfast. Had the big burrito and coffee. Highly recommend the breakfast, Was crowded but we didn't have to wait at all.
Brad's chile verde burrito instructions
- Put peppers, onion and tomatillos in a sauce pot. Cover with water and boil until everything is tender..
- When tender, remove and pulse in a blender. Discard the water..
- Place back in the sauce pot. Add pork, enchilada sauce, green chiles, garlic, and 2 tbs Chipotle taco seasoning..
- Simmer 1/2 hr. Stir frequently..
- When done, fill tortilla with chile verde. Add olives and cheese. Roll up. Top with more sauce, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. I served with Mexican rice and refried black beans.
Chicken Chile Verde & Beans Burrito. Burrito – Beef, Bean & Green Chile. Spicy Beef, Beans & Cheese Burrito, The Bomb. Comprehensive nutrition resource for CedarLane Burrito Grande with Chile Verde. The burrito, a beloved Mexican food item featuring a flour tortilla and a range of fillings, has origins in northern Mexico, with most people pointing toward the border town of Ciudad Juárez.