Cara's Green Chile Enchilada Bake. Green Chile Enchilada Quinoa Bake-this gluten-free quinoa bake will remind you of your favorite green chile enchiladas. It is easy to make and a hit So just trust me on this one. This Green Chile Enchilada Quinoa Bake won't win any beauty awards, but it will win the most delicious dinner award.
Cut into pie-shaped wedges to serve and garnish with tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and. These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas include Corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, cheese, green chile enchilada sauce, sour cream, and green chiles! Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Green Chile Bake is a casserole recipe the whole family will enjoy, and a lot of people have raved about this! You can have Cara's Green Chile Enchilada Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cara's Green Chile Enchilada Bake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion- chopped.
- You need 1 can of mild enchilada sauce (14oz).
- Prepare 1 can of mild green Chile's (4oz).
- Prepare 1 packages of corn tortillas (20ct).
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese- shredded.
- It’s 1 of 16oz jar of Salsa.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic-minced.
- Prepare 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of refried beans (or 1can of store bought beans).
But this morning when I checked blog stats like I do every morning, I saw that this Beefy and Cheesy Low-Carb Green Chile Bake suddenly got almost. Serve, topped with chopped cilantro and tomatoes if. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada casserole is New Mexican comfort food. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada casserole is comfort food.
Cara's Green Chile Enchilada Bake step by step
- Add oil to large skillet on medium high. Add onions & garlic.
- After about 5min, add ground beef & seasonings. Cook til browned & drain grease.
- Add sauce, salsa & 3/4 of chiles to hamburger meat. I would use all the chiles but it would be too spicy for kids. Use as much as you like.
- Lower heat to med/med low & let cook about 15 min. During that time, heat beans, shred cheese & tear tortillas in 4's.
- In a 9×13 baking pan, spoon a small amount of meat mixture in pan to lightly cover bottom. The helps prevent tortillas from sticking.
- Using 10 tortillas, layer the pieces, overlapping alot. This helps absorb juices.
- Spoon 1/2 the meat mixture on tortillas & spread evenly. Dallop 1/2 the beans over the meat. Using 1/2 the cheese, sprinkle on top.
- Repeat layers once more, topping with cheese. Make sure all tortillas are covered with meat or cheese to avoid toughness. Cover with foil. Bake @350· for 15/20min. Last 5min remove foil. Let sit 5-10 min before serving. Enjoy!.
This recipe is based on the method I inherited from my grandmother, the best cook I've ever known and a green chile connoisseur. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas – Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This recipe is absolutely to-die-for.better than a Mexican restaurant! Then add the tortillas in, seam side down. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken enchiladas…stacked into delicious layers instead of rolled up.