Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese! All Reviews for Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
If you haven't had these green chile chicken enchiladas, you are missing out! The quick and easy from-scratch cheesy, creamy white sauce takes And today is a screaming day. If you haven't made these creamy green chile chicken enchiladas, you have not lived. You can cook Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 can of (10 oz) green chile sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz) diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter).
Green Chile Enchiladas Recipe with tender chicken, tasty green sauce, cheese, and sour cream, gets baked in the oven until bubbly and golden Look no further than this recipe for Green Chicken Chile Enchiladas! While they don't necessarily look pretty, thanks in part to the green enchilada. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a classic American family favorite!
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir..
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
How to Freeze Chicken Enchiladas: Chicken enchiladas can easily be frozen and reheated. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are a crazy delicious cross between your favorite Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas AKA White Chicken Enchiladas and Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas. I honestly didn't know what to call them because no name seemed to do them justice. These green chile chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This recipe is absolutely to die for…better than a Mexican restaurant!