Crema de Chile Poblano.
You can have Crema de Chile Poblano using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crema de Chile Poblano
- It’s 4 of Poblano Peppers.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Oaxaca Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 1/2 of sliced Onion.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chicken Stock Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Crema de Chile Poblano instructions
- Broil Poblano Peppers for 3-5 minutes. Turn and broil for another 3-5 minutes. Let cool and peel. Cut off stem, remove seeds. Slice and cut into squares..
- In a pot, melt 1/2 tbsp of butter. Sautée onions, garlic and poblano peppers..
- Blend peppers, onion, garlic, evaporated milk and cheese..
- In pot, melt butter and heat corn..
- Pour blended mix into pot with corn and add chicken stock powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat to boil, lower heat, simmer to desired thickness. Stir constantly to avoid clumping..
- Serve while warm..