Corn w/ Coconut & Green Chiles #2. Using coconut milk instead of making a cream sauce makes quick and easy work of homemade creamed corn. Ditch the can of creamed corn and grab the can of coconut milk! Note: Tempting as it may be to use "light" coconut milk, know that the chances of it curdling on you increase exponentially.
How Do You Store Kettle Corn? Coconut Cornbread Pudding EveryDay with Rachael Ray. This sweet cornbread has a rich moist texture from silky coconut milk and plenty of eggs. You can cook Corn w/ Coconut & Green Chiles #2 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn w/ Coconut & Green Chiles #2
- It’s 1 lb of super sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red onion; minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced green chiles.
- It’s 2 T of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 T of butter.
- It’s 1/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 C of coconut vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of lime; zested & juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
A hint of vanilla seals this as more of a dessert or snack than a side dish. Doreen Colondres is a cook, television personality and journalist. She started "La Cocina no Muerde" (The Kitchen Doesn't Bite) and is determined to convince people that cooking is fun, healthy and easy. Coconut oil makes the immunity properties of breastmilk even stronger.
Corn w/ Coconut & Green Chiles #2 instructions
- Heat butter and coconut oil in a large saute pan. Add red onion and a pinch of salt..
- When red onion is nearly caramelized, add corn and toss..
- Add sugar with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add coconut vinegar, diced green chiles, lime juice, and lime zest. Cook 1 minute..
- Add cilantro. Toss. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, tamari, leeks, ramps, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, poblano, habanero, bacon, basil, chives, ground jalapeño powder, ground coriander, jalapeño, bell peppers, apple cider vinegar, avocado, cotija, queso fresco, scallions, cumin, thyme, herbes de provence, rosemary, garlic, lemon, paprika, smoked paprika, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños,.
It's amazing! (I'm like the father on My Big Fat Greek Wedding with Windex, except for me it's coconut oil. The first thing to do when making coconut oil popcorn is to heat the oil to the right temperature. This is also one of the most. Gluten free coconut flour is much lighter than nut flours. I took a basic coconut flour bread recipe and added a can baby corn.