Corn W/ Zucchini & Chiles. Low carb, easy and one pan deliciousness! Add the orzo, corn, zucchini and the remaining chopped cilantro and mix well. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the frozen goat cheese all over the top and serve.
How to make Corn and Zucchini Mexican Style Recipe. Cover and simmer until zucchini and corn are tender. Garnish with the Cilantro or Epazote. You can have Corn W/ Zucchini & Chiles using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn W/ Zucchini & Chiles
- You need 1 lb of frozen sweet corn; thawed.
- You need 1 of zucchini; small dice.
- You need 3 of small cans diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1 of bundle cilantro; chiffonade.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper; to taste.
Corn and zucchini come together to create a quick and easy side dish with a bit of Cajun flair. Corn and zucchini is one of my favorite vegetable combos. These vegan zucchini and corn patties are quick, healthy and easy to make. I used rice flour as the binding agent in these patties, you can also use all purpose flour or chickpea flour (besan) in place.
Corn W/ Zucchini & Chiles step by step
- Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add zucchini and a pinch of salt. Saute until nearly caramelized. Add corn and diced chiles. Season. Toss. Heat thoroughly. Add cilantro at the end. Toss. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut milk, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, celery, poblano, white pepper, onions, shallots, vinegar, marmalade, bacon, oregano, cream, compound butters, tequia, bourbon,.
So I usually serve this quick side dish with baked chile relenos and diced fresh tomatoes. Zucchini Corn Saute Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This baked corn and zucchini fritters recipe is easy to make! The best summer produce comes together to make a light and healthy. These Grilled Zucchini and Corn Tostadas are going to make a regular appearance at our dinner table.