Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Dijon mustard. olives. fingerling potatoes. black cod. baby spinach. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients?
Miso Glazed Black Cod Recipe : Buttery soft black cod in a simple and tasty miso marinade that melts in your mouth taking your taste buds on a trip to heaven. Greek style baked COD recipe with lemon and garlic Simple baked foil pouches contain a fillet of cod, fresh lemon slices, garlic, and chopped chives for a flavor combination that enhances the taste of the fresh fish. You can cook Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree
- You need 1 cup of snipped chives.
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of fingerling potatoes (gold potatoes also work).
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped brown or green olives (I use Kalamata).
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 (6 ounce) of skinless black cod fillets.
- You need of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
All Reviews for Cod with Lemon, Garlic, and Chives. In today's video I make Dijon mustard glazed salmon with a side of fingerling potatoes. Beautifully Pan fried Cod dish with homemade Wholegrain Mustard sauce. Place the potatoes trough a ricer to puree then add the cream and butter and season with salt add the chives.
Mustard-Glazed Black Cod with Fingerlings and Chive Puree step by step
- Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chives and spinach and blanch for 30 seconds, just until bright green. Drain and rinse under cold water; squeeze dry. Transfer the chives and spinach to a blender. Add the extra-virgin olive oil and puree until smooth. Season with salt..
- Rinse out the saucepan and fill it with cold water. Add the potatoes and bring to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and cut them into thin coins..
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the olives with the pure olive oil. Microwave at high power in 2-minute bursts until the olives are golden and crisp, 5 to 6 minutes depending on the microwave. Drain the olives and transfer to a paper towel–lined plate to cool. Reserve the oil for another use..
- Place the cod on a foil-lined baking sheet, brush with the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Broil for about 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and lightly browned on top; transfer to plates and spoon the potatoes alongside. Sprinkle with the olives, drizzle the chive puree all around and serve..
In the meantime, For the mustard sauce, pour the cream into a pan and season, to taste, with salt and. Add the diced chilli to the purée. The hoisin mixture, essentially a quick barbecue sauce, complements the richness of the black cod. In a small bowl stir together hoisin, ketchup, mustard, and. Serve the meat with Dijon mustard, cornichons and extra glaze as condiments for a nice rustic presentation.