Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry. The Best Chinese Bean Sprouts Recipes on Yummly Bean sprout stir fry is a traditional dish you'll see in Chinese households on the Mainland. And while it might not look that exciting, it tastes better than it looks.
Do a quick stir fry until the chive section become soft. But garlic sprouts are also great for this dish. Besides, you can add other vegetables you like too for example mushrooms or broccoli. You can cook Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 of chinese fresh tofu, diced.
- You need 250 ml of oil for frying the tofu.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetables oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 5 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 200 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 50 gr of chives, cut 4 cm.
- It’s 3 of red chili peppers, take out the seeds, diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 3-5 of bird eye chilies, (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 50 ml of water.
We've always loved the slightly sweet and nutty crunch of water chestnuts, which are actually the bulblike growth of a marsh-grown, grasslike plant. Next, add the mung bean sprouts and stir fry everything together. Add the cleaned bean sprouts, red chili shreds, salt, white sugar and soy sauce. Turn off the heat, remove the cooked Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Dried Tofu from the wok and serve on a fine porcelain plate.
Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry instructions
- Fry tofu until half cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper and bird eye chili peppers (if you use some). Mix well..
- Add the tofu and chives. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Stir well..
- Lastly, add the bean sprouts. Stir again for a while (Don’t stir too long if not the bean spouts won’t be crunchy). Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.
Peanut oil, tofu, garlic, ginger, scallions, spring or green onions, sweet red bell peppers, mung bean sprouts, vegetarian oyster sauce, soy sauce, tamari, black bean sauce, sesame oil, cilantro, rice vinegar. Remove, garnish with sesame seeds, and serve immediately. I hope you will give this tasty Soybean Sprouts and Dried Tofu Stir-fry a try. It is a healthy vegan side dish that takes only minutes to prepare. I'm not sure how many of you are into bean sprouts, but this is a recipe I truly love For a satisfying meal, I love to eat this bean sprouts stir-fry with rice and another side of protein – usually tempeh or tofu, because, you know.