Egg and chives sandwich. These sandwiches are dainty and elegant and would be ideal for the teatime table. The use of fresh chives gives them a bit of a lift and you must try to use the salad cream as well as the mayonnaise; salad cream has a pronounced vinegary flavour which cuts through. Combine eggs, half the chives, celery leaves, and salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl and fold together gently to combine.
This is an easy and tasty version of canapes with egg and chives – little tea sandwiches. If you have leftover eggs from Easter, whip 'em out and make these canapes. A varied selection of different egg and cheese sandwich combinations which are ideal for lunch or a light supper. You can have Egg and chives sandwich using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and chives sandwich
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped chives.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 3 slice of white bread.
- It’s 3 tsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
This scrambled egg and chive sandwich is more refined and sophisticated than traditional sandwich recipes. Allow to cool, then stir in the chives. Spread the filling evenly across a slice of bread (you choose what type: white, brown, wholegrain, you name it) then close the sandwich with the other. Chinese Chives & Eggs is a very simple, homey dish stir-fried eggs that you just don't see in restaurants, Chinese Chives & Eggs Summer is a time for quick and easy dishes and this Chinese Chives & Eggs Stir Fry definitely fits the bill.
Egg and chives sandwich step by step
- Crack your egg, tip crack into a bowl by itself I found a bloody on it was the last I cracked I would have had to throw three away.
- Toast your bread.
- To the eggs add chive salt and pepper beat all together shread the cheese.
- Add to wok or pan the beaten eggs and cheese.
- Stirfry the eggs and cheese till done.
- Put mayonnaise on all three slices of bread.
- Stack the eggs on two pieces of bread stack the them otop of each other top with third.
- Cut in half if you like enjoy.
Not to mention that I have loads of Chinese chives (also. Photograph: Felicity Cloake for the Guardian. In medium bowl, beat eggs, chives, salt and pepper with fork or wire whisk until well mixed. This easy egg salad with chives makes great sandwiches, or serve on herb biscuits. This also makes a great spread to eat during appetizers.