Simple Fried Bean Sprout wid Taukwa N Chives 😍 walaaaaaa 👍. This is a brilliantly simple, fuss-free, healthy, flavour-packed tofu stir-fry dish. It goes extremely well with noodles, quinoa or any grain of your choice. Add bean sprouts and then cooking sauce, and fry, stirring and.
Bean sprouts, often used raw as garnish, take center stage in this quick, flavor-packed stir-fry. The addition of just a few ingredients over high heat brings out their sweet succulence. Stir in salt and bean sprouts. You can cook Simple Fried Bean Sprout wid Taukwa N Chives 😍 walaaaaaa 👍 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Bean Sprout wid Taukwa N Chives 😍 walaaaaaa 👍
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Red Chilli, sliced.
- You need 50 grams of dried shrimps, soaked in water for awhile.
- Prepare 1 piece of Taukwa or soya bean cake.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 20 ml of cooking oil.
- It’s 10 of chives.
- It’s 300 grams of bean Sprout removed the tail.
Chinese Chives & Eggs is a very simple, homey dish stir-fried eggs that you just don't see in restaurants, Chinese Chives & Eggs should be smooth and silky. Summer is a time for quick and easy dishes and this Chinese Chives & Eggs Stir Fry definitely fits the bill. Bean sprouts is a healthy vegetable. This bean sprout recipe with tofu is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Simple Fried Bean Sprout wid Taukwa N Chives 😍 walaaaaaa 👍 instructions
- Heat the pan on medium fire n add oil for frying the veg.
- Add the onion, garlic and fry till fragrance says abt 3 mins.
- The Taukwa or soya bean cake diced it to small rectangular piece and add into the pan. Stir fry again..
- Add the remaining ingredients such as the shrimp, bean sprout, sliced red chilli and cut chives. Stir fry again for 5mins. Not too long otherwise the veg will be too soft..
- Off the fire and serves hot with plain rice and meat dish of your choice. Mine I go with chicken in tomato n chilli paste 😊.
Easy to cook and goes well with everything! It is commonly used in Asian recipes, for examples: noodles, stir-fries and vegetarian dishes. Bean sprouts have been traditional Chinese ingredients for a long history especially the mung bean sprouts. I am not talking about sprout beans in glass gars but traditional Chinese way. Homemade mung bean sprouts with traditional Chinese way and a simple salad recipe.