Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes. These smoked haddock and chive fishcakes will be loved by the whole family and are a handy standby for when you're too busy to cook. Stir the leeks and chives into the potato bowl, then fold through the haddock. Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
Table of contents : -My Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole -Favorite lunchtime tuna pasta -Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes -South Carolina seafood chowder -Quick and easy seafood tostadas -My favorite pasta -Seafood Boil -Spicey Basil seafood Pasta -Favorite Spinach Artichoke Dip. Smoky haddock flaked into hot mashed potato with creamy Dijon mustard, masses of chives and egg to bind, is a sublime combination. It could be baked, gratin-style, in a buttered, Parmesan-dredged dish with extra cheese on top, or dusted with flour and formed into neat fishcakes. You can cook Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 200 grams of Smoked haddock Fillet.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Creamed Horseradish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Snipped fresh chives.
- You need 2 tsp of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 100 grams of Mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper as you like.
- You need 25 grams of Fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
Flavoursome smoked haddock makes a tasty alternative to salmon fishcakes. This easy to follow recipe for Smoked Haddock fishcakes is an absolute favorite of mine. If there is smoked haddock fishcakes on a menu when I eat out I. Fishcakes are a favourite and our slimming-friendly Smoked Haddock and Spring Onion Fishcakes are perfect if counting calories or following Weight Watchers.
Mine favorite Haddock and Chive Fishcakes instructions
- Put the milk and fish in a shallow pan, cover with a sheet of baking parchement and bring slowly to the boil. Reduce the heat so the liquid is just simmering and poach the fish for 5 minutew. Drain, reserving the milk, and leave to cool..
- Remove the skin an any bones from the haddock. Put the haddock in a food proccesor with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and horseraddlish and process until smoth. Alternatively, use a fork to mash together all the ingredients..
- Stir in the reserved milk, chives, parsley, potatoes and seasoning. Shape the mixture into four fiscakes and coat with the breadcrumbs. Pre-heat the grill. Cook under moderate grill for 5m on each side, or until lightly browned..
- Serve immediately with salad and salsa or tartar sauce..
Mash the potatoes and stir in the flour, chives and sweetcorn. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Learn how to make Haddock fishcakes with watercress sauce and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. These hearty fishcakes are sure to become a midweek staple. Serve them with any veg you like – butternut squash 'chips' would be a good match.