Nira-Tama (Chinese Chives with scrambled eggs). This recipe for Chinese scrambled eggs is made with Chinese garlic chives. These go very nicely with egg, but you can use regular chives as well. Chinese Chives & Eggs is a very simple, homey dish stir-fried eggs that you just don't see in restaurants Mix in the Chinese chives and eggs until combined.
Eggs and garlic chives are cooked on high heat till fluffy outside and still soft inside. We like to eat it as a single main dish, so we serve it over steamed rice. Start your week with this delicious Japanese comfort rice dish, Niratama donburi. You can cook Nira-Tama (Chinese Chives with scrambled eggs) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nira-Tama (Chinese Chives with scrambled eggs)
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Nira (Chinses Chives).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 ml of Dashi (fish broth).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Mirin.
- You need of Bonito Flakes (optional).
Soft fluffy egg stir fry with Chinese chive served over white rice. Fragrant Chinese chives scrambled together with pillowy curds of savory egg, Niratama is a Chinese-Japanese classic that is both easy and delicious. The ingredients for this dish are straightforward, but the balance of seasonings, garlic chives, and egg creates magic in your mouth. Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese.
Nira-Tama (Chinese Chives with scrambled eggs) instructions
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Cut the nira into 3-4 cm length..
- Put Dashi, soy sauce and mirin in a small pan and bring to boil. Add the nira and cook on medium heat until tender (about 1 min.).
- Add the eggs in a circular motion so it covers the nira evenly. Wait until it starts to set then quickly bring them to the center with chopsticks or a wooden spoon. Cover and turn off the heat. Let it steam 1 minute or until the eggs are done..
- Garnish with Bonito Flakes (Optional) and serve immediately..
There are both lovers and haters to Chinese chives. It is widely used in Chinese When chive meats eggs, there are usually two combinations. One, we fry scrambled egg and chive sections together to make a. These Chinese Chive Pockets make a perfect snack. The super crispy and thin dough is stuffed with a hearty, savory filling made with Chinese chives and scrambled eggs.