Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl. DIY Edible Chocolate Bowl DIY Edible Chocolate Bowl by diyforever. Making chocolate bowls is surprisingly easy. Anything served in a chocolate bowl is much sweeter.
For this Independence Day dessert, layers of vanilla wafers and strawberry whipped cream are topped with fresh berries for a sweet salute to the Fourth of July. Why make an edible chocolate bowl? Because they are so easy and really adds a fun, elegant touch to simple desserts. You can cook Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl
- You need of For Making sweet curd.
- You need 3 cup of – Whole Milk.
- It’s 1.5 cup of – hung Curd.
- It’s 3/4 cup of – sugar or more/less as per taste.
- Prepare of For making Edible Chocolate Bowl.
- You need of Milk chocolate as required, Melted.
- You need of cooking oil spray.
- You need 2-3 of Balloons.
- You need of Other Equipments:.
- It’s of Perchment Paper.
- Prepare of Baking tray.
- It’s Glass of Bowl – Oven Proof.
- It’s of Chocolate Syrup, Raisins,Cashew Nuts for Garnishing.
- You need of Strainer.
Not to mention it's a freakin bowl. As the most decadent course of a meal, dessert is often about going over the top and luxuriating in pleasures that speak to your Creating a bowl made entirely out of chocolate is exactly the kind of decadence a dessert course should evoke. My first attempt at making edible chocolate bowls. I filled them with cappuccino ice cream and drizzled caramel syrup on top Perfect?
Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl instructions
- At first to make the sweet curd – heat 3 cups of milk in a heavy bottom nonstick saucepan.Stir it occasionally & bring the milk to boil..
- Pour the curd in a strainer and keep aside for 1 hour to drain out all the excess water from the curd..
- Boil the milk on medium heat & keep stirring occasionally until the milk reduced to half of its actual volume..
- In the meanwhile time, Heat 3/4 cup sugar in another heavy bottom pan. Keep stirring on medium heat till the sugar caramelized..
- Now remove the milk pan from the heat add the caramelized sugar slowly into the boil milk and keep stirring and mix well..
- Place the milk saucepan again on the heat stir well & bring to boil until caramelized sugar dissolves completely in the milk.Now remove the milk from the heat and set aside to cool down to light warm temperature..
- Now pour the milk in a oven safe bowl,add hung curd in to it whisk well. Keep aside..
- Then Preheat the oven to the highest temperature of the oven(I set 550 degree f in my oven)..
- Then set the oven to the lowest temperature (I set 170 degree f in my oven) and Pour water into a tray then put the curd bowl on it and keep it in the oven.Let the Curd set in this temperature for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours turn off the oven and leave the Curd bowl inside the oven for 2 hours..
- Now Transfer the Misti Doi or sweet curd in the refrigerator to Chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Now to make the Edible Chocolate bowl – first put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals or until chocolate fully melted.Stir it occasionally..
- Now Cover a Baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.Clean the balloons with dump clothe and dry them properly.Blown up the 3 balloons to small – medium size..
- Now to make the bowl stand take one spoonful melted chocolate & gently shape it into flat small circle on parchment paper..
- Now allow chocolate to cool down.If chocolate remains hot,the balloons will pop..
- Spray the cooking oil on the top of the each balloons.Now dip the top of the each balloons in the melted chocolate coated them properly and now place them one by one on to the flat circle chocolate stand on the parchment paper..
- Place the balloons in the refrigerator for 15-20 or until harden..
- Remove them from refrigerator and pop them all with knife.Remove all the balloon pieces from inside the chocolate bowls..
- Fill the Chocolate bowls with sweet Curd.Garnished them with Chocolate syrup,Raisins & Cashew Nuts & Served them chill..
Take curd in a bowl, add baking soda in it and mix well. I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. The resulting curd is a nice balance between rich chocolate and sweet-tart tangerines. Hardlikearmour's Chocolate Tangerine Curd is insanely delicious.