CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just What you'll need to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt. You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie?
You will love the crispy surprise! These cookies are fun to make and fun to eat! I am always on the lookout for new cookie recipes. You can cook CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies
- It’s 2 cups of quick oats.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil and dried red grapes.
- Prepare 1/2 of wheat flour.
Awhile ago, I saw a couple of cookie recipes that used crisped rice cereal. Crispy Oatmeal Cookies contain rice cereal which adds a delightful crispy crunch to this soft and chewy cookie with wonderfully You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie? The answer is that this is not an ordinary Oatmeal Cookie, because it. Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies, easy These banana oatmeal cookies had a tremendous flavor, although they were quite dry.
CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies instructions
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and Olive oil and stir.
- Add two cups of quick oats, cocoa, dried grapes and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add, wheat flour bit by bit until it forms a thick consistency..
- Divide them into balls, make them flat and bake for 30.
- Take them out, and serve.
Yes they would stay crispier outside the fridge to be sure – we'd say probably no more than three days, max! View top rated Crispy drop oatmeal banana cookie recipes with ratings and reviews. A wide variety of crispy choco cookies options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and packaging. Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones The dates and bananas add a rich sweetness to every bite and the toasty oats give these cookies a crispy texture. Very good cookies but still not my favourite!