Chocolate filled Pancake recipe. Reddi Wip® Is The Perfect Amount Of Sweet For Your Pancakes. Create Fun & Delicious Waffles Today! Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®.
Scoop teaspoons of chocolate spread from the jar and pop one in the centre of each pancake, then use a tiny bit more batter to just cover the chocolate spread. Place over medium heat and heat until the butter begins to bubble. Place over medium heat and heat until the butter begins to bubble. You can cook Chocolate filled Pancake recipe using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled Pancake recipe
- You need 2.5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 packets of baking powder [2 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 packet of vanilla [1 tbsp].
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s of Choco spread [optional].
Also fold in the whipped cream. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture. Drop spoonfuls of the mousse into the baked pancake shells just before serving and serve with strawberries. Chocolate Chips – This is one ingredient that makes this pancake different from the regular Pancakes.
Chocolate filled Pancake recipe instructions
- Mix all the wet ingredients. Then add the dry.
- On a medium-high pan add a little bit of oil and take about 2 tbsp of the mixture and fry till it rises and both side done.
- You can add a dollop of choco spread on one side and cover with a teenie bit of the mixture to add a little twist.
Make sure you use good quality chocolate chips to make this Pancake. All-Purpose Flour – The base of these pancakes are made with all Purpose Flour. These make the best soft and fluffy pancakes. Other Ingredients – The other ingredients used to make this pancake are – Baking Powder. Stuff your pancakes with a range of indulgent sweet and savoury fillings for a Pancake Day treat.