Hot spiced cider. Somehow Hot Spiced Cider gits er' done. This will be traditional Christmas fare for me. There's nothing like warm, spicy apple cider to break the ice when you're entertaining on a chilly day.
This recipe is great for holidays like. In a large pot over medium heat, add the apple cider. Stir in the brown sugar, allspice and nutmeg until the sugar is dissolved and bring to a low boil. You can cook Hot spiced cider using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot spiced cider
- Prepare of Apple cider.
- You need of Cranberry juice.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon sticks and powder.
- It’s 7 drops of Young living tangerine essential oil.
- You need of Tang powdered orange drink.
This simple apple cider and spice mixture is served hot in mugs with cinnamon sticks for stirrers. This is a classic spiced cider, perfect for winter parties and events. It's the perfect beverage for a. Hot cider hits the spot on cold afternoons or when you're sitting in front of a blazing fire.
Hot spiced cider instructions
- I use a quart of apple cider, 1qt cranberry juice, tang drink mix 1/2 cup heated in a NON METALLIC POT!!! (ENAMEL DOES NOT IMPART A METAL TASTE YUUUK) Bring to a simmer, add cinnamon, brown sugar 1/2 cup (or to taste). Tangerine drops..
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Serve with a orange garnish in mugs. Tastes wonderful and warms everyone up!.
Hot mulled cider is a must-have at all our fall and winter shindigs. It's probably a holdover from when While the mulled cider may look pretty with all the spices floating on top, those little bits of spices do. Hot spiced cider is basically what it sounds like, cider that has spices added and is then warmed to infuse those spices' flavors. It is also called mulled cider. Commonly used spices include cinnamon, mace, and allspice.