No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and vanilla. Last week we had healthy no bake chocolate peanut butter CRUNCH bars and this week, we have their chewier version!
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes. This collection of recipes features dairy free, gluten free, soy free and refined sugar-free (but naturally sweetened) recipes. Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let's break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars might just be my new faves.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) instructions
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
They are gluten-free and you can easily make them vegan and refined-sugar free too! I mean, just look at them. A thick band of chocolate peanut butter goodness layered between two buttery sweet oatmeal. No Bake Cookies (Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free). […] For the Occasional Sweet: Grain-Free Graham Crackers Coconut Flour Cake (I make this recipe minus the lemon curd and whipped cream) Banana Bread Raspberry Crumble Bars Quick Chocolate Pudding No-Bake. Sure, there are some of my absolute favorite gluten free dinner recipes thrown in for good measure.