Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋. We're kicking it off with homemade raisin rum ice cream. The first recipe we are trying comes from Serious Eats and has cinnamon and dark brown When we came back to inspect our rum raisins the next day, they had definitely become plump, bursting with flavor. We strained them and reserved the.
Two keys to making rum raisin nut chocolate taste amazing is to soak the raisins in the rum for several hours. The other key is to toast the nuts as that Any chocolate works well. This time I made both dark and milk chocolate versions and it also tastes great with white chocolate. You can have Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋
- You need 500 g of Whipping cream.
- You need 180 g of Condensed milk.
- It’s 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- You need of Raisin soaked in rum in advance.
- You need of Dark chocolate (grated).
Tips for Making Ice Cream at Home. Perfect Your Ice Cream Making Technique With These Ideas. Follow these tips to improve your own ice cream making technique. Place the raisins in a small bowl, pour on the rum, cover with plastic wrap, and allow the raisins to steep overnight.
Homemade dark chocolate ice cream with rum raisins and nuts – or simply create your own flavors🍦😋 step by step
- Pour the cold whipping cream into a big bowl and whisk with an electric mixer in medium high speed until soft peaks formed (around 3 minutes). For better result, place the bowl of whipping cream into another bowl of iced water when you whip the cream, to ensure the cream is really cold.
- Add in the cocoa powder (sifted) and condensed milk and continue to whip until you have stiff peaks, around 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped nuts, grated dark chocolate and rum raisin (optional) or your favorite condiments and transfer to a container.
- Cover the container and keep in the freezer at least for 6 hours before serving.
- Based on this recipe, you can create endless flavors with your own imaginations ! Have fun and enjoy !.
Just one more step… Create your Etsy password. A scoop of dark chocolate ice cream topped with rainbow sprinkles. A local farmers market favorite from a local business. They agreed that sprinkles make everything better.😋😋🍦🍧🍨🍫. If store bought, rum raisin ice cream contains rum flavoring.