Anabolic Chocolate Glazed Donuts. These glazed chocolate donuts are soft and moist and dipped in a sweet glaze! I've been on a quest to create the perfect chocolate cake donut. I mean, first of all, goals like this are fun to achieve.
Now add your dry donut ingredients into a bowl (except for your. YEAST RAISED CHOCOLATE GLAZED DOUGHNUTS Homemade donuts are the best thing you can ever make. They are a bit of extra work but definitely worth the effort. You can cook Anabolic Chocolate Glazed Donuts using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anabolic Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- It’s of Donut.
- Prepare 30 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 31 g of protein powder.
- It’s 92 g of liquid egg whites.
- It’s 120 g of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 30 g of zero cal sweetener.
- You need 15 g of unsweetened apple sauce.
- You need 15 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of Frosting.
- You need 32 g of protein powder.
- You need 15 g of sugar free chocolate syrup.
- It’s 32 g of fat free cream cheese.
These chocolate glazed donut bites are a healthy, baked donut recipe. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person left in this world without a donut pan. Admittedly, I don't get out much. Or, at least "out" to places that would have donut pans, but the only place I've seen one in the last year was Sur la Table.
Anabolic Chocolate Glazed Donuts step by step
- Insert all the ingredients from the donut section and mix them altogether..
- Grab a nonstick spray and spray the donut pan.
- Insert the donut batter into the donut pan..
- Put into the oven for 350*F for 15 mins..
- Now make the frosting by mixing the ingredients on the frosting section..
- After the donuts are done, take them out and dip one side on the frosting.
- Enjoy the donut!.
Nutrition information for Chocolate Glazed Donut. Fluffy, baked, PERFECT, classic vegan chocolate glazed donuts! We have a serious problem here, and that problem is that these Classic Vegan Chocolate Glazed Donuts are a little too easy to make. There is nothing I like more than working with dough and creating beautiful and delicious baked goods for my family. When dipping the donut into the chocolate glaze I opted for only dipping the top.