Easy chocolate bundt cake. Find Chocolate Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! Great For Breakfast Time, Snack Time, Any Time.
This sinfully delicious and easy Chocolate Bundt Cake comes from my sister Shelly who is one of the best cooks I know. She has the talent of making everything beautiful and homey. I even bribed Shelly to help decorate my house thousands of miles away. You can have Easy chocolate bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate bundt cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of egg whites, large.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs, large.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Icing.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of milk.
- You need 1 tbs of butter, melted.
Her best friend Denise is equally talented. Simple to make with only three ingredients with a variety of uses. Great to use over Bundt cake because it sets up nicely. The extra sauce may be refrigerated and reheated to serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert.
Easy chocolate bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..
I came up with this once when I didn't have any confectioner's sugar to make a glaze for a. A Chocolate Bundt Cake that is rich, delicious and easy to make. If you love Bundt cake, then you are going to want to put this chocolate bundt cake recipe on your baking to do list. I received this delicious recipe from my husband's aunt several years ago after devouring this cake at a family dinner (I even had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning!). It is super-easy to make and is one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had.