Heathy double chocolate banana bread. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread made with whole grain flour, gluten-free friendly, sweetened with maple syrup and chocolate chips, of course. So this double chocolate banana bread is kind of amazing. One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast.
You'd never know it's sugar free, high. Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. What could be more deliciously comforting than moist homemade double chocolate banana bread, ready whenever you want it??? You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of honey.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- You need 60 g of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of medium mashed banana.
- It’s 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- It’s 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
This Chocolate Banana Zucchini Bread recipe is moist, decadent, but also healthy! You can eat it for breakfast, snack, or dessert! This recipe produces such a moist and decadent loaf, you won't believe it's actually a healthy Double Chocolate Banana Zucchini Quick Bread. (<—-there's a mouthful for. Double Chocolate Banana Bread Bars — healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast!
Heathy double chocolate banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
Best served warm with a sprinkle of sea salt on top. Since my Grandpa loves banana bread so much, I'm hoping to bake him a batch of these healthy bars. I absolutely can't get enough of them. A healthier alternative to banana bread made with wholesome ingredients is moist, fudgy and delicious. I posted snaps of this healthier That was the reaction from my husband and daughters when I told them I'm making a heathy chocolate banana bread.