Chocolate Filled Doughnuts. Chocolate-Filled Donuts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Do subscribe and like to support more content.
Mexican Chocolate Filled Doughnuts are light, fluffy and filled with a spicy cinnamon-infused dark chocolate pastry cream that'll knock you off your feet. Crunchy and golden on the outside. This is a miraculous technique, which once learned means that wherever there is chocolate, there is dessert. You can cook Chocolate Filled Doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Filled Doughnuts
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of glutinous flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs medium.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 bars of tablea pure chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 bar of dark chocolate for filling.
Place the chocolate and water in a pan and melt over a low heat. Chocolate filled donuts are a delicious dessert you can make in the comfort of your own kitchen. They can be made with simple ingredients and minimal specialized equipment. Video "Chocolate Filled Doughnut" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Chocolate Filled Doughnuts step by step
- Mix the yeast into warm milk with sugar for 5 minutes to activate.
- In a separate bowl mix the all-purpose flour and glutinous rice, salt, melted butter and egg and sugar.
- Pour in the milk with yeast by portions and mix with the dry ingredients.
- Knead for 3 minutes then leave it for an hour for the dough to rise. Add a little bit of oil to grease.
- Punch out the air from the dough, knead for 15 minutes then leave it for another 30 minutes to rest.
- Repeat step 4 and then cut into equal portions to mould the doughnuts..
- Cut the chocolate bars into square portions and put into the doughnuts as fillings..
- Add oil in a pan and quickly deep fry each doughnuts. Drain the excess oil and then start melting the tablea pure chocolate for coating.
- Dip each doughnuts into the melted tablea pure chocolate and serve!.
The video is available for download in high. These doughnuts, made of chocolate brioche dough fried into warm, airy rounds, are filled with thick, cool pastry cream. Don't expect them to last a day. Yum, nice doughnuts filled with dripping chocolate, that is the best treat ever! – Recipe Dessert : Chocolate-filled doughnuts – video recipe! by. These Double Chocolate Doughnuts with Chocolate Glaze are perfect for chocolate lovers.