Chocolate Keto Chaffles. Basic Chaffle Recipe For Sandwiches – These are just plain chaffles! They are pretty neutral, not sweet or savory, making them great for sandwiches. You won't believe how easy and delicious these are.
This Keto Chocolate Chaffles recipe is so easy to make! This chocolate chaffle recipe is sugar-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly. Keto hot chocolate, brownies, Keto chocolate mousse. You can cook Chocolate Keto Chaffles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Keto Chaffles
- You need 4 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Swerve sugar Substitute.
- You need 4 Tbs of Rice Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of 100 % Cocoa Powder.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Stick of butter (Room Temperature).
- You need 1 Tbs of Swerve (sugar Substitute).
Keto chaffle recipes are everywhere right now, and they're not going away anytime soon. That's because chaffles are incredibly easy to make, and they're incredibly versatile. These Chocolate Chip Chaffles use our keto chocolate chips. Use white, milk or dark chips. whichever is your favorite!
Chocolate Keto Chaffles instructions
- Preheat 4 in waffle maker.
- Put all chaffle ingredients in blender and mix or in bowl and mix until well mixed..
- Spray waffle maker with olive oil or brush with melted butter..
- Ladle in enough chaffle batter to cover bottom of waffle maker. (Experience will show how much.).
- Bake four minutes or a little longer if you want crisper chaffles..
- Put on rack to cool..
- Mix topping ingredients and spread on cooled chaffles..
- Chaffles can be frozen and be thawed or microwaved later..
And don't forget to finish your chaffles off with some of our sugar free syrup. Keto Chaffles are a delicious, crispy, low-carb alternative to bread and buns. You can even make sweet chaffles like Cinnamon Sugar "Churro" chaffles, Chocolate Chip chaffles, and Pumpkin. These keto waffles, or chaffles, are made with a surprising ingredient. A lovely breakfast recipe for Keto waffles (or Chaffles as they're lovingly known) that includes one of my favorite breakfast foods!