Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls.
The fat is in liquid form. So, today I'm going to show you how to decorate a cake with fresh fruit. I'm using a mango, kiwi, blackberries and strawberries. You can have Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate white to yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of banana purée.
- It’s 1 bar of Chocolate tablea grated and melted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
But you can use any type of fruit that you like as long as it fits in the parameters of a cake topper. So, anything nice and, kind of juicy and luscious. My recipe for banana bread is one of the most beloved teacakes among my fruit-lover friends. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
Banana Chocolate Cake w/ Fruit Toppings step by step
- Beat egg white until it forms medium peaks. Add sugar while beating..
- Add the yolk, banana purée and melted butter then mix lightly.
- Add the flour and baking powder then fold lightly until smooth.
- Pour in a pan then bake for 10 mins..
- Apply the melted chocolate on top. Cool it down for 10 minutes the. Top it with fruits. Serve!.
For frosting please refer the step by step photos above. This eggless chocolate banana cake tastes best the next day. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. The fruit packs in real banana flavor, adds a natural sweetness, and makes the cake incredibly moist. This eggless banana chocolate cake is a delicious, soft, crumbly and a faintly dense eggless cake.