Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Crinkle cookies seem to be the top Christmasy choice when it comes to chocolate cookies, and sometimes they are even a little heavy on the Christmas So I am ruining this false snow-flurry coated cookie image with these Triple Chocolate Flourless Crinkle Cookies in the name of extra chocolate! Gooey, Crunchie, Soft and Moreish Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies that are perfect for any Cookie Lover! These cookies get the crinkle effect from the types of sugars used and the amount of chocolate used!
So rich and decadent and adored by any and all chocolate lovers. They are full of delicious chocolate flavor and have the best texture. You'll also love my triple chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate cookies. You can cook Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Prepare 150 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 200 gr of butter (don’t use margarine).
- Prepare 90 gr of cocoa powder (van houten).
- Prepare 130 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chopped nuts (as desired).
- It’s bars of Chopped dark chocolate.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips.
Skip to Triple-Chocolate Crinkle Cookies content. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to form into balls, coating generously. In the land of wanting to eat whatever we want over Christmas but we can't because hello fat pants, these cookies become a saviour. This classic Chocolate Crinkle Cookies recipe is fun and easy to make, totally chocolatey and delicious, and perfect for the holidays!
Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies step by step
- Mix together butter and sugar (you can melt the butter but wait until it cools down) mixing it using mixer until it blended.
- Put eggs one at a time, add flour, cornstach, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, salt mix it well.
- In a tray chop some nuts and dark chocolate, since I am a chocolate lover so I add another choco chips to the cookies (Triple chocolate! Yeay 😂) then put it to the cookies mixture.
- The mixture should be in a dough consistency, if it’s too dry then you can add more butter. Shape the dough into a ball put it in a cookie tray.
- Preheat oven for 180C. Bake for 15 min until crispy.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then put it in a airtight container. It can last up to 1 week.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Ingredients: There's a good chance you may already have these ingredients in your pantry! You will need Chocolate crinkle cookies! Chocolate dough rolled in powdered sugar and baked into a festive black and white cookie. A warning though: these cookies are so good and chocolaty they may not make the hot cocoa cravings go away. In fact, they might just make them worse.