No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】. Enjoy this easy and quick chocolate pudding which has no eggs and needs no baking.if you like chocolate (who doesn't ???) then this will satisfy your cravin. All my written recipes are on Instagram: @recipeslowcarbketo. This Chocolate Pudding Cake has two delicious layers, a rich and moist brownie-like chocolate cake along with a thick and creamy chocolate pudding In a bowl, sift or whisk, the flour with the cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
Think about it…pudding is soft, it has a Keywords:: cookies and cups, pudding cookies, cookie recipe, chocolate cookies, double chocolate. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day newsletter to receive editor-picked recipes, tips and videos delivered to your inbox daily. Stir in chocolate to make crumbly dough. You can have No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】
- It’s of ■ Chocolate Pudding.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 250 g (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp) milk.
- It’s 24 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- You need 5 g (2.5 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- You need 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- It’s of ※Add rum or brandy (about 1/2 tsp) if you like.
- It’s of ■ Chocolate Sauce.
- You need 50 g (1.8 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- It’s 50 g (3.3 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Best Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies Recipe. Vegan Chocolate Pudding Easy Pudding Recipe My Recipe Book By Tarika Singh. Add dark chocolate and applesauce,- beat until well blended. I NEVER double a recipe the first time I make it but I'm glad I did this time.
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/ydmdDAVx0Sg.
- 【For Chocolate Pudding】Let gelatin soak in the water; set aside. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into small pieces if the chocolate large.).
- Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth..
- Take down the bowl from the top of the pan. Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate. Mix well until smooth; set aside. Put eggs in a bowl, and beat the egg lightly until watery; set aside..
- Put milk and granulated sugar in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for around 40 sec. Mix it to melt the sugar. Pour the warmed milk into the egg while stirring the egg..
- Pour the mixture into a pot. Warm it while stirring on extremely low heat for 2 mins. After you turn off the heat, continue to stir for 30 sec. Add gelatin and melt it thoroughly..
- Strain it. And cool down with ice water to 35℃ / 95 F (around body temperature) while stirring. Add a small amount of the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth..
- Put the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Pour it into each cup. Leave in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set..
- 【For Chocolate Sauce】Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for 30 sec and stir well. Microwave it at 600W another 20 sec and stir well until smooth..
- Add brandy and vanilla essence and mix well. Let it cool in a fridge for 20 mins. It's all done!.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the chocolate sauce..
It would have all been gone in minutes. Spoon chocolate JELL-O Pudding over an OREO Pie Crust in this Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe made with COOL WHIP. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. No-Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake – Deliciously creamy NO-BAKE chocolate cheesecake recipe with an Oreo crust, and topped with chocolate ganache! This no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipe starts off with an Oreo crust. Bittersweet chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder are the dynamic duo behind this devilish indulgence.