Dark Chocolate Cake Pop. Chocolate cake + chocolate frosting + cute heart sprinkles = the most adorable treat! Today we're making chocolate cake pops because many of you request them It might seem like the switch from vanilla cake pops to chocolate cake pops is easy. Replace some flour with cocoa powder, right?
He is a chocolate addict; a chocoholic. So here's how to make THE best, most delicious dark chocolate cake you've ever had. I made this for my mother's birthday and I think it's her new favorite too. You can cook Dark Chocolate Cake Pop using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Cake Pop
- Prepare 300 g of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 264 g of Oreos.
- You need 226 g of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Almond crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of Candy sprinkles.
Recipe: Black Cocoa Chocolate Cake. by Jesse Szewczyk. Is there such thing as too much chocolate? We think not — so we created a sheet cake that's so dark and chocolatey that it's actually black. Moist, rich, chocolaty perfection, something that every chocolate fan should taste, this is one of those must-have recipes.
Dark Chocolate Cake Pop instructions
- Crush the oreo cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and salt to the cookie mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a tray with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into small tight balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Freeze until slightly hardened, around 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate under indirect heat.
- Insert a wooden stick into the frozen balls and dip the balls into the melted chocolate until coated.
- Sprinkle the cake pops with almond crumbs and candy sprinkles.
- Fix the cake pops into a cup filled with beans.
- Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minute.
- Wrap it nicely as a lovely gift for kids🎈.
Hiya, Welcome to the CC, the After that we all went to the patisserie to eat some cake. I remember it like it was yesterday – a dark chocolate cake, and Ted commented: "It looks like. Next melt your dark chocolate and white chocolate in separate bowls. Dip a lollipop stick into the melted dark chocolate, then place into the cake ball. Once you have put sticks in every ball, dip each one into the chocolate to entirely cover the ball.