Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. These banana chocolate chip muffins are one of the first things my husband gets hungry for when he's home from deployment. I make sure to have the overripe bananas ready. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins!
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven at 200°C..
- Mix all wet in a bowl..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Mix until only no white flour is seen using a spatula. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin pans with cupcake liners. Fill each with batter up to the brim but not overflowing..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let cool on rack..
Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Our moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and turn out perfect every time. You're going to want to make these scrumptious Can I make your chocolate chip banana bread into muffins? The answer is a resounding YES, and I've provided an updated recipe below that.