Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce. An incredibly aromatic eggplant stew in garlic tomato sauce, a vegan eggplant recipe that you will make over and over again. Romanians like stews, we can pretty much stew anything, I don't think there is any vegetable sort or meat cut that hasn't been stewed at. This simple Eggplant and Tomato Sauce is delicious, made with diced eggplant stewed in tomatoes and garlic.
Add marinated pork in to stir-fry until the color changes into white. I can buy something similar in the supermarket, but that's mostly ground using a meat grinder. Place some meat filling onto a slice of eggplant and roll over. You can cook Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/4 bar of pear taste black chocolate.
- You need 100 g of minced meat of your choice.
- You need 50 g of tomatoe sauce (natural, spiceless).
- Prepare of Little lemon zest and juice.
- You need of Little oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable soup stock or hot water mixed with different masala.
Over each slice of Dang girl! You are speaking my food love language! I don't need any meat for dinner if I. tomato sauces mackerel in tomato sauce tomato sauce making machine italian ··· Applications Tomato paste is often used as cooking condiments of fish, meat and other foods. For large eggplant, quarter it lengthwise first.
Eggplant and Minced meat in choco-tomatoe sauce instructions
- Fry the cubed eggplant and minced meat with little salt on little oil. Add gradually some vegetable stock or masala water and stir often. Add a little tomatoe sauce and chocolate..
Sprinkle generously with salt and let stand in a Make the sauce: Discard the oil from the pan and wipe it clean. Drain eggplant in colander; rinse well. Add eggplant, tomato paste, an sweetener to sauce. It's been passed through the generations and is now being made by my own great-granddaughters! It's a delightful side dish that we serve with a variety of main.