Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Get Instant Access to Banana Bread Chocolate Chip. View the Original Recipes Available Online. Based on Thousands of User Reviews Scrumptious Bread Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
I mean I get it, you're probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? You have your Granny's recipe that is the best. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This best-ever banana bread can be mixed up in a single bowl with a handful of ingredients likely already in your kitchen. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 100 gr of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 75 gr of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 100 gr of chocolate chip.
Sweet spotted bananas and brown sugar lend a caramel-like flavor, a smattering of chocolate chips adds interest to every bite, and a special ingredient gives it that ultra-moist texture we all. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. How to Make Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips. Like we mentioned above, the secret to why our recipe for chocolate chip banana bread is so amazing: super ripe bananas!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a loaf pan and dust lightly with flour (tap the excess flour)..
- Mix well flour, sugar, baking soda and salt with whisker in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well mashed banana, egg, melted butter and vanila extract with whisker in another bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter smooth..
- Add in 3/4 of the chocolate chip. Stir it..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chip..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean..
Seriously, the riper, the uglier, the better. When the bananas are super ripe, the flavor is outstanding and that's what makes this loaf come alive. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get.