Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These chocolate chip cookies are so soft and chewy, it is hard to believe they are made from a cake mix. I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all Lindsay, These are marvelous cookies.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
I have been trying my whole life to find a recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies! These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa.