Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason. Place the chia seeds in a large bowl, pour the strawberry mixture on top, and whisk thoroughly. Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries.
This strawberry rhubarb chia seed pudding is easy to take on the go to work — just put in a portable container. Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious strawberry chia pudding recipe. You can also find this recipe and other recipes here. You can cook Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need of Strawberries.
Suitable for breakfast, dessert, a snack, or by the spoonful (when you can't seem to stay away from it too long and. Sliced fresh strawberries add bright color and flavor, but just about any fresh fruit would work well Just a little bit of maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon make this simple chia pudding recipe totally. The wonderful trick of chia is its ability to keep you feeling full for longer and it may prevent you from overeating. When you add liquid to chia.
Chia pudding: Strawberries & chocolate 🍓 step by step
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and cocoa powder in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refrigerate for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like structure. Cut the strawberries and add them on top..
- Bon appétit!.
Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend making a few flavors on a Sunday to enjoy all week Ingredients you need for your Strawberry Cheesecake Chia Pudding Strawberry & Chia Pudding. Mix almond milk and strawberries in a blender. Pour mixture into a bowl and add maple syrup and chia seeds. I was looking for an easy treat to make this weekend. I thought this low carb strawberry chia pudding with almond milk made a nice breakfast at work.