Choco Chip Cookie. Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go. Get A Bite Of Real Chocolate Chips! Little Bites® Cookies Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. You can cook Choco Chip Cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Chip Cookie
- Prepare 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Choco Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.