THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Перевод слова thin, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). How to use thin in a sentence. You can have THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
English definition English synonyms English-Spanish. thin. n.) Something girls (for some odd reason) aspire to be above all else, to the exclusion of healthy meals, self-confidence, and common sense. It is a vague goal that all females pursue, and that many. Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the. adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire. Something thin is narrow or not very thick.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. thin definition: The definition of thin is having little depth, being lean or not having a lot of something. (adjective) An example of something thin is a thin coat of paint. This is the perfect video to practice and improve your English pronunciation. For example, she will teach how to pronounce words like 'thin' and 'thing'. thin (adj.) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section thin (adj.) lacking excess flesh; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare Definition of thin written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice. Define THIN (verb) and get synonyms.