Chocolate chunk banana bread. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. Team up chopped BAKER'S Chocolate with ripe bananas and walnuts and you end up with perfection – a moist banana bread that's sure to win raves. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Meanwhile, the chocolate chips add extra indulgence and texture. This super simple comfort food is perfect for breakfast, tea time, dessert, or any time you need a baked pick-me-up. Feel free to switch to your favorite add in. You can have Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- You need 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- You need 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
I like the large bites of chocolate in my banana bread. But white chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, and even cinnamon chips make a tasty loaf. Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread will remain good for about a week if it's tightly wrapped in plastic cling wrap. Lastly, add the chocolate chunks and beat for another minute until fully incorporated.
Chocolate chunk banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Scrape into the prepared loaf pan, shake a few times to level the batter. My BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Uses A "Secret" Method Before you start yawning at yet ANOTHER Banana Bread recipe, please, please give me a chance to explain. I mean I get it, you're probably wondering why mine is the best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread? You have your Granny's recipe that is the best. The best and (easiest) Chocolate Chunk Coconut Banana Bread…for your Friday chocolate fix.