Chocolate marble cake. How To Make Marble Cake Layers. Once both cake batters (and the optional chocolate fudge ripple) are made, the real fun starts. Alternate spoonfuls of vanilla and chocolate cake batter into your pans.
This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! This chocolate marble cake, called mamorkuchen in German, is tender and sweet with ribbons of chocolate swirling through the batter and a light almond scent. This pretty Marble Cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate batters that are swirled together just before baking to give that wonderful marbled effect. You can have Chocolate marble cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate marble cake
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- It’s 90 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
This chocolate cake is a chocaholic's dream! This cake need very few ingredients and comes out so spongy and fluffy. Do try this easy and interesting recipe and give your feedback below. The kids ate one layer as soon as it.
Chocolate marble cake instructions
- Put butter in a bowl. Heat it on microwave for 20 seconds..
- Beat butter until it is soft..
- Add sugar and beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a bowl..
- Add eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add flour in a bowl and mix well..
- Take out 1/3 mixture to another bowl. Add cocoa powder in it and mix well..
- Mix cocoa mixture in a bowl..
- Pour the mixture in a cake pad. Bake it in 180C oven for 35 minutes..
This German Marble Cake brings back such happy memories for the girls. They loved that chocolate frosting, especially with the sprinkles on top! Of course they also had to enjoy a nice cold glass of milk. Spread the chocolate batter in the pan, then cover with the remaining plain batter. Review Body: This is a very good recipe for marble pound cake.