Turmeric Choco Cake. Great For Breakfast Time, Snack Time, Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Cinnamon! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
The light cake is wonderfully balanced with a rich chocolate frosting. No need to mention the fantastic topping on the cake. Crumbled oreo and beautiful turmeric take this ordinary looking chocolate cake to next level. You can cook Turmeric Choco Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Choco Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of tsbp ground turmeric/turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need of Optional add ons: raisins, seeds,nuts.
- It’s of Optional cake topping:.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s of Cover the internal part of the rice cooker:.
- You need of Option 1-.
- You need of Baking paper or parchment paper.
- You need of Option 2-.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil (coated with 2 tbsp of butter).
Turmeric Choco Cake step by step. Using a blender or nutribullet mix all ingredients aside from almond flour. Add almond flour then mix it again using blender or nutribullet. I really wanted to make a cake that pops and turmeric isn't just known for its health benefits but also for it's vibrant yellow colour.
Turmeric Choco Cake step by step
- Using a blender or nutribullet mix all ingredients aside from almond flour..
- Add almond flour then mix it again using blender or nutribullet.
- Place aluminum foil or baking sheet inside the rice cooker and melt 2tbsp of butter if using aluminum foil..
- Pour in the mixture. Press cook every 15minutes for 4 times..
- Remove the cake from the cooker and remove the foil..
- Put the vanilla yogurt on top of the cake for added moisture..
And it's subtle taste makes it an ideal ingredients for cakes. Combine with orange and almond flour and smothered in chocolate this is now one of my favourite vegan cakes ever. The flavours really complement each other to create a symphony of deliciousness. Turmeric Choco Cake Cooked in rice cooker, also used nutribullet to mix the ingredients. This lemon turmeric cake is moist, tangy, and delicious with a caramelized lemon and sugar crust.