Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes. Skillet Seared Salmon with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce. Pan Seared Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Lately I've been obsessed with just searing the salmon in a pan.
In a blender, puree the jalapeños, garlic, ginger, onion, lime juice and water until smooth. Add the mayonnaise and cilantro and pulse a few times. New Land O Lakes® Extra Creamy Butter helps you make creamy sauces, flaky pastries and buttery cakes and cookies. You can have Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes
- Prepare of Strip Seared NY.
- Prepare 1 lb of New York Strip.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (diced).
- Prepare of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! This Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken is the bomb dot com. It requires just minimal ingredients but is I served the chicken over rice with the creamy cilantro lime sauce drizzled on top.
Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Tender and juicy seasoned and pan seared chicken thighs slow cook with a flavorful and light cilantro lime sauce. Intended as a salad dressing recipe, use this tangy Cilantro-Lime Sauce recipe as a topping for chicken and fish. Our Cilantro Lime Sauce is made with hatch chiles, tomatillos, and creamy avocado oil for a slightly spicy, zesty taste. Try it with tacos, fish, and anything else that could use some big, bright flavor. Containing no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup, this specialty sauce is also dairy-free.