Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. Baked Salmon with cilantro and lime is, of course, a Mexican inspired combo of flavors. I was intrigued by a similar salmon recipe I came I thought cilantro may be more of a crowd-pleaser for a more mild and tangy dish. Cilantro and lime is a common combo I cook with all the time in fish tacos.
This cilantro lime version is no exception with an easy sauce made in the same pan you cook the salmon in. You won't be able to get enough. Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl. You can cook Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
Cilantro Lime Salmon is such an exciting way to make salmon! It's boasting with so much fresh flavor and who could resist that sauce! Pan Seared Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Lately I've been obsessed with just searing the salmon in a pan.
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
I think it may actually be my choice method of. Place salmon on tinfoil with lime slices underneath but poking out on the sides. Spread top of salmon with chopped cilantro. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Dad has to start a new diet to lower his blood pressure, so I made him Baked Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce along with healthy sides.